Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rise and Shine!

Good Morning, All;
68 and partly cloudy this morning headed for a high of about 90. The cooldown is starting...almost time to pull my black leather jacket out. Caprock is sounding like a fun ride. I need to get Ol'Faithful's 100k checkup done first, though. tried out the 'dinosaur' (my old computer) last night, wrote a letter to my Mom. It seems to work fine. I did not try to connect to the internet, though. If it will connect, I could probably take over NL duties again-although, I do not have anywhere near the digital acumen that RR does. His NLs look a lot nicer than mine! Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Rise and Shine!

Good morning all
Down to 71 this morning and heading for 95. Guess Bravenet was having problems as I couldn't get the page up before leaving for work.
The newsletter went out yesterday noon. Hope everyone got it. If not, let me know and I will check my email addresses.
Yall have a great day.

RR

77/101 to 102. I had problems logging onto the webpage today also. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

To resolve my altitude attitude, tell me again about how it was 53 degrees every morning in Las Vegas - ahhh, I love that story. Is this the proper venue to cast a vote in favor of the proposed Caprock weekend next spring? I'd understand if Texas EVAers didn't get a vote - since we're so close to the site. Heck it's less than 400 miles for me. Anyway, I'm fer it.