Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dorothy's new baby

Well, we made it home about 6:00 last night with a new (to us) 2001 Miata with 80K miles on it. We rode over to San Diego Sat morning on the bike, and I followed Dorothy home(with her looking very sporty) yesterday. It has been very well taken care of, and has been garaged, so its red paint looks new. This fulfills a dream of hers for 45 years of owning a red British sports car. Although the Miata is not British, it was designed with that market in mind.

And Hank, the reason for San Diego: When we were in Taos 2 weeks ago, we met some folks in the same motel who were from SD and belonged to the San Diego Maita Club. They put out the word that we were looking for a used car, and this was the 2nd call we got.

Now I've got to rearrange our garage so it holds the Miata as well as the bike! Glad everyone got back from Las Vegas OK.
Bob

Re: Dorothy's new baby

Congrats! Are cigars appropriate? I have considered going well-past-middleaged-crazy with a Miata & giving up the mc. (I had a Mustang GT convertible at middleage-crazy) You did the right thing! Brit sportscars are the spawn of Joseph Lucas, the Prince of Darkness, who patented the short circuit and the self-dimming headlight.