Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Made it home

Made it home safe and sound with no problems. I traveled with Jim,Bob,Candy,and Johnny down Hwy 104 to Tucumcari where they hit Hwy 54 and I hit I-40. Anyway I had a great time and will see ya'll next time.

Re: Made it home

Good day all
Glad you made it OK Pat. Was nice seeing you again.
Got back from Las Vegas about 10:35 this morning. Had a great time. The weather and rides were good and the people were great!!
Had 7 Enchanted Voyagers members, 4 LSV members and two guests for a total of 9!!
We are talking about a weekend ride out of Caprock Canyon in the faaaarrrr eastern part of New Mexico, locally called the Texas panhandle. Talking about the weekend of May 18-19, 2012. I am throwing this out to see who all would be interested in attending such an event. Bob Bass has been suggesting this and we talked about it this weekend.
Also, get any newsletter articles in to me this week so I can get the newsletter out next weekend. I will work on it until Hank gets his computer working.
We are also talking about a lunch ride in the eastern part sometime in September or October probably in Elida.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I got home about 5:30. Hit rain near Sweetwater and again around Brownwood.

Got home about 7. Long day. Good rides, good get-together. Hope Brad's troubles are easily fixed.