Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's (finally) Happened!

Hey everyone;
Ol'Faithful, my 2003 Voyager XII, went over 100,000 miles this morning while I was taking a short ride to 'clear the cobwebs out of my brain'. It happened on old (pre-1937) route 66 west of Los Lunas, NM at about 11:00 this morning. When I saw it happen, I pulled over to the side of the road, took a good look at my surroundings (so I would remember the place), and said a quick prayer of thanks and gratitude for such a reliable steed. I know this may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but I hsave never owned a bike with over 100,000 miles on it before, and Until recently, didnt believe such a thing existed. If they came out with a new (and slightly updated) V12 next year, I'd buy one. That's hoe impressed I am with the reliability of this bike.

Ride Safe;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
100k and still goin' strong!

Re: It's (finally) Happened!

Congratulations Hank
I knew you could do it. I have owned two bikes with over 100,000 miles. My first one was my 85 KZ1100 which had a little over 165,000 miles when I sold it and the next one was my first V12, my 93 with again a little over 165,000 miles when I sold it to John Ward.
My next one will probably be the C14 next year if nothing happens. I know, God laughs when we plan things like this!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: It's (finally) Happened!

My RT which turned over 125k miles this afternoon is the only bike I've owned with over 100k on it. However, my 94 XXI was close when I traded it on my 99