Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning

77/101. Is it winter yet?
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Morning

Good morning all
Not winter yet, but it was nice and cool in Oregon, Wyoming and Colorado. Snow on all the mountain peeks. Saw a sign said 52 Sunday morning.
Currently 82 heading for 99 with clear skies. No rain here either.
Only 3 days until the ET. Will have to pack the bike tonight.
Took Cindy to the eye doctor in El Paso yesterday afternoon. Will go back next Monday to get fitted for contacts. Hopefully that will help her vision. Everything is blurry now.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Morning

Hi, All;
Rode the Triumph into work today, and when I shut her off after getting home, she spit coolant all over the place. Need to call the dealer and find out what's happening. There's no coolant gauge on her so the only time that I know something's wrong is when something like this happens. If I keep it (instead of selling) the first thing I'm going to do is install a coolant temp gauge. I'm going to ride Ol'Faithful in tomorrow, then take her to the shop to have that rattle looked at. I really need one running bike, and fixing Ol' Faithful will probably be a lot cheaper than fixing the Triumph. Everybody have a Great 'rest of the day'!

Ride Safe and Sane;
Hank S.