The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association. The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders. Please feel free to use this service.
76/90's. Small chance of tropical rains. Have a good day. Be safe.
Jul 29, 2011 - 6:29AM
Re: Good morning y'all
Good Morning, All;
It's 75 under cloudy skies in Albuq, headed for a high of 94, with a 30% chance of precip (or as RR would say, a 70% chance of sunny skies!) Having a problem with Ol'Faithful, she didn't sound right coming homer from church Sunday, so I parked her. After doing an investigation, it looks like her starter clutch is going out. Guess that's to be expected from a bike pushing 100k, although I've never heard of this problem with a Voyager before.
She's parked until I can get the money together for the repair. Hopefully, that will happen soon. Meanwhile, I'm riding the Rocket. Sure wish I could make the ET, but I have a schedule conflict (and I remember the last time I stayed at the Las Vegas KOA, I almost drowned in the raain!) Everyone have a Great Day!!