Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 74 and heading for 96. Partly cloudy out. Had a descent rain shower come thru around bed time last night. Don't know how much, but was a good shower.
Trimmed my toe nails, filed my bunions and cut the nose hairs. Guess I am all ready for the trip to Oregon. Weather will be cooler there. Be back Sunday the 7th.
Hank, sorry you won't be at the Enchanted Tour this year. Will miss you. But good to be going God's work. Only 2 weeks until the ET!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.79/90's, Thunder rumbling outside right now. The cone for TS Don has shifted south of us now.
We still may get more rain. RR, TMI.HAHA. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Have a safe trip Rod. Dorothy and I are leaving sometime today for a 6 day trip to northern NM with our good buddies Mark and Charlie (and wives). I am embarrassed to say that I was routinely examining the tires yesterday, and noticed that the Avon Venom rear tire was completely worn out! Upon checking my mileage book, I realized that I had almost 18,000 miles on it, which is respectable considering 95% of our miles is 2-up pulling the trailer. I just need to be more vigilant checking my tires. Fortunately, my tire shop had an E3 in stock and I now have a new rear tire. I still need to finish putting the back of the bike together. Should get out of here this afternoon. Plan is to stay at Mark's house tonight in Phoenix, and we'll all leave for NM in the AM. It would have been nice to have delayed things a week and participated in the Enchanted Tour, but Mark's schedule conflicted with that idea. Oh well! Got to get out to the garage and start wrenching. Talk to you all later.
Bob

Bob
Hope yall have a good trip. It should be cooler there. We have been getting moisture here though. You might be getting into some rain.

RR