Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good mornin world

74/94. We had 3 3/4 in. of rain yesterday.It all soaked into the ground, no Herrings Swamp. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good mornin world

Good morning all
Currently a warm 75 heading for 98. Still no rain. It would all soak in here too if it came.
Bob and Dorothy, glad to hear from you. Glad yall made it home and all. It is always nice to have a good leasurely time.
Looking forward to Kanab. It should be a good time. Good scenery around there.
Replaced the switch module on the right handlebar on the VV1700. Done under warranty. The switch that toggles between MPG and Miles to Empty was not working.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Lord! Was that 3 and 3/4 inches? If we had that much, we would wash away! I want to thank you guys and the other Lone Star Voyagers whom we sat with at the ralley meals for making us feel welcome. I think we got to know Juanita and Vic a little. I think we may have to join your club too, and get better acquainted!
Bob

Yes, it was3 3/4 in. it all soaked in. We have been in extreme dought, so it was very needed. We enjoyed having you join us at the rally. You would be more than welcome in the LSV.!

Brenda