Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning y'all

Weather, the same. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Morning y'all

Ditto here, Brenda. Need to ride one of the bikes to work, they've both been sitting all week. Going to clean up the Triumph and put it on the 'auction block. Need to fix some plastic and start gathering stuff for the 100K servicing on the Voyager. Ev eryone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe;
Hank S.

Hi all. Dorothy and I leave in a couple hours hopefully. Couple problems encountered on the bike yesterday, but got them taken care of. Otherwise it was my plan to leave about 5:00 this AM to beat the Az heat. There is a proverb that says "Man makes his plans and God laughs"! Everyone ride safe and see most of you in DeGray.
Bob

Good morning all
Bob, hope God didn't laugh too much and you have a good trip. See ya and Dorothy and John and Brenda in a few days. Hope all goes well.
Cindy should be on the road by now heading for Hutto and I will be on the road this afternoon after work also heading for Hutto. Spend the weekend there and head for Arkansas Monday morning with Speedball and a couple others.
Gonna be hot here also for starting the trip, but at least I head ove the mountains so I will have half an hour or so of cool. The cool vest is soaking at home waiting for me.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Morning y'all - Bob

Bob, y'all have a safe trip. We will be in Degray Sunday.

Brenda