Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy July 4

Have a safe and happy July 4.

Brenda

Re: Happy July 4

Good morning all
Down to a pleasant 68 heading for 95. Clear skies. Currently in De Gray 75 heading for 100 with a chance of rain.
Went to an ice cream social at church last night and watched the fireworks. A good time.
Leaving Hutto for De Gray in a week.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Hi, All;
Happy 4th to you! I finally cried 'uncle' concerning computer problems and called RR. He should have the NL out sometime ths afternoon. I've had more problems in the first 6 months with this laptop than I've had in 10 years with 'the dinosaur'. My MS office has been corrupted somehow, and I'm guessing it would cost more to fix this one than it would to just buy the program on disc and reload it. I'm saving my nickels and dimes. 70-ish in Albuquerque, headed for 95. Would like to try and get the bikes cleaned today. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Good morning
The newsletter has been emailed to the members a few minutes ago. It is also available from our web page.
A little late, but it is finally out. Hopefully will get another one out next month after the AVA rally. This could be a plea for articles from yall for articles to put in the next newsletter.
Yall have a great day.

RR