Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning y'all

72/98 - 102. Rain missed us yesterday, today? 6 days till John and I leave for DeGray. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning y'all

Back at ya. We finally got a little rain last night as a monsoon storm moved through. I was relieved that I got my roof finished yesterday morning. We are leaving on Friday AM for DeGray. See you there.
Bob

Re: Good morning y'all - Bob

Are you camping at DeGray? John and I are at the lodge.

Brenda

No. We plan on camping on the road for Friday and Saturday nights, but have reservations at a cheap motel nearby DeGray. Look forward to seeing you guys, and RR also.
Bob

Good afternoon all
Finally watched the race from last night. Went to a local stock car track last night and taped the race. Was sad to see Carl's wreck early and now he has lost the points lead. Still long ways to go.
I will be leaving Friday after work heading for Hutto then Monday morning for De Gray.
Glad yall are making it Bob and Dorothy. See ya in just over a week!!
Getting a few local rain showers in the area. None at our place yet. Going to an ice cream social at church tonight to watch the fireworks.

RR