Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Up early as I have to go out to a couple RADAR sies today. Get to go for a ride on the cycle for a couple hundred miles to the sites. Getting them off dial-up finally. Bringing my cool vest along to keep me comfortable.
Down to only 82 and heading for 99. Clear skies and no chance for rain again.
De Gray Araansas is down to a relatively cool 73 and heading for a relatively cool 97!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

73/98 It git up to 102 in Liberty yesterday. I got my right shoe on yesterday and could wear it without the foot hurting. Gonna try my riding boot today.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Lots of dry lightning right now, but no rain predicted for a couple of days. This is good for me since part of my roof is being replaced. Ouch!
Bob

Bob, hope you get your roof on while it is dry. Then hopefully it will rain. We need it bad. Our forests are burning.
And Brenda take it easy so it won't be re-injured. See ya in a little over a week.

RR

Good Morning, All;
Went home early from work yesterday with blood pressure in the stratosphere. Felt lousy. RR, are you in Hutto, or at home? I need to hide an ELT in your bike someday. I was checking my email this morning, and realized that I started trying to get the NL out in mid-May. SHEESH!! I must do better! I'm going to fire up the Dinosaur this afternoon to give it one more try, and if that doesn't work out, RR, I'll be calling you. I need to come up with the money to get the REAL MS Office program, instead of this 'starter' program. It's been a major headache for me. Everyone have a Great TGIF Day!!

Ride Safe;
Hank S.