Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning y'all

Hot and humid. Have a good day. Ride safe.

BH

Re: Good morning y'all

Good morning all
Just plain hot here!! Only down to 78 and heading for 106. Has been over 100 for quite a few days now. And for at least the next couple. Still no forecast for rain.
Still looking for the newsletter!! Any word on it coming out soon? If you would like, send me the articles and I can put it out. It is about time for the next one already.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning y'all

Good Morning, All;
712 headed for a high in the mid 90's in Albuquerque this morning. It's been over 100 the past few days, I've been basically staying inside with the AC on. I'm getting afraid to go outside, the dermatologist put the fear of God into me when he told me I was at risk for skin cancer. I guess I can use his (ultra-expensive) creams and ointments and stay inside, or ignore him and let God decide when it's my time to go.
I really do not like being a recluse. RR-I found out that this 'office starter' software I have is not going to 'go away' on me...I thought it was (you know the drill-you get to use it for 3 months, then if you don't buy it, it goes away on you). I was looking at the Web to see where I could buy MSOffice cheap, and saw the 'starter' program for sale, so I guess it's an actual program I get to keep. I also figured out that one of the reasons why computers are so cheap nowadays is they don't put any programs on them. My laptop cost me about 500.00, and all it had on it was the OS and a couple of other 'cheap' programs. Then, I had to spend another 200.00 on it to get it to work right! Anyway, I'm going to delete thew 'freeware' I put on it and ante up for a 'real' MS Office program when I have the money. Meanwhile, I'll redo the NL on Office, and get it out tonight.
Everyone have a Great Monday!!

Ride Safe;
Hank S.