Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning y'all

69/98 to 100. 5% chance of rain.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning y'all

Good morning all
Only down to 68, but heading for 100 with wind. That wind part is not good news for those fighting fires. The smoke here had cleared pretty much by yesterday evening. It was bad though in the morning. Guess there was another fire further to the south. Clear skies and the long range forecast shows 0% chance of rain for the next 10 days.
Any news on the newsletter Hank??
Remember lunch Saturday in Corona at noon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning y'all

good Morning, All;
I got up this morning as usual, looked out the living room window and saw stars, os I opened the front door for my girlfriend (kitty) to look out. The sun came up in a blue sky this morning. There was a little haze, but the smoke isn't near as bad as it has been.
RR, those 2 fores are almost directly west of you (silver City area...and a bit northwest). The reason why you haven't been getting any smoke is the prevailing winds have been from the southwest, blowing thed smoke into Albuq. Today, they're coming from directly west-you might see some more smoke today. I'm working on the NL, should be out tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, it was unavoidable
(Spent a lot of time concentrating on breathing.)
Can't wait for the Corona Lunch!! Ol'Faithful is ready to go!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful