Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 61 heading for 93 under clear skies. Looks to be a good day today.
I noticed last night as the sun was setting, it wasn't as cloudy as the previous night from the smoke. I could however see the smoke in the sky stretching from horizon in the west to horizon in the northeast. A lot of smoke there.
The LSV forum isn't accepting new posts. It has 24,000 posts and since it is a free forum only accepts up to 10,000 posts. They finally cut us off. Have emailed Brenda to ask about upgrading to premium which allows 100,000 posts for $40 a year. The other option is to delete older posts which also is no problem. Premium is what we have here, so no problem. Waiting for a reply. Will have to correct it tonight after work.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning RR

RR, Good morning. Go ahead and upgrade the LSV forum.
ASK Sandra to send you a check.
I hope y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning RR

Posting is possible in the LSV forum again.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 62 in Albuquerque, headed for a high in the low 90's. The wind has shifted around to the East, and I'm hoping it will blow some (all??) of the smoke out of here. I have been limiting my outdoors time because the air quality is so poor. Thank God the complex has refrigerated AC. Looking forward to the EVA Lunch next saturday. Hope someone shows up.
We really need some more NM members! Maybe we should do a membership drive? RR, what do you think?
Everyone have a Great TGIF Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful