Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 64 again and heading for 97 with clear skies and wind. Was a little windy yesterday, but not bad.
The sun was pretty red as it went down into what appeared to be clouds to the west, but I believe was smoke from the fires. It still isn't really coming here. The prevailing winds are taking it to the north of us.
Didn't get back from Little League until after 11 last night. A short night.
Remember lunch in Corona on the 18th at noon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

71/99 - pretty close on the temps huh? But I'll bet my humidity's higher than yours. While you;re eating lunch in Corona this Sat, look to the southeast & you'll see me waving to you from Oscar store.

G'morning, All;
65 under grey skies, allergies are acting up already. I'll sure be glad when they get these fires out! High today is predicted at 89. I have another Dr's appt today, so I'm going to ride in to work. RR, thanks for changing the lunch date back to the 18th. I should have no problem making it. Richard, I thought Oscars Store was northeast of Corona
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Good morning.
I made a trip to the ER this morning. I fractured my right foot. So I am out of action for 3 to 4 weeks.
Doc said I should be able to make the AVA rally.

Brenda

Brenda, quit kicking John, or at least use those steel toed sandals.

RR

Testing to see if I can post here.

RR