Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Still not cooling off much durint the night. Only down to 65 and heading for 97 under mostly clear skies. Still no prospects for any rain the next few days. Getting pretty dry.
Hank, how bout lunch Saturday at noon in Corona? That would be this Saturday the 11th. If you would call people to see who would go.
The trike made it to the Kentucky trucking point and now is waiting a week until a truck takes it down to Tennessee. I told the buyer he could just go up and get it, onlyu 44o miles round trip. He said it would cost to much to drive up with a trailer and load it on and bring it back home plus a night in a hotel. And he should be able to ride it back!! Don't know how much it will be ridden. Sounds like he is a RUB!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

73/90's. Small chance of rain here.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
I apologise for not getting the NL out as of yet. I have been having some major asthma and allergy attacks because of the air pollution from the fires, and had to come home from work early yesterday because of it. I have a Dr's appt today and tomorrow, so I'm going to have to be riding around in this stuff. NOT FUN!!!
RR, I already have plans for this Saturday. I can still make it on the 18th, though. Let me know. Temp is about 65 under smoky skies in Albuq., headed for a high in the low 90's. Everyone TRY to have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Then the 18th it is. Noon in Corona.

RR