Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning y'all

68/98 to 100. Have a good day. be safe.

Brenda

Re: Morning y'all

Good Morning;
It's 68 in Albuquerque with smoky skies from all of the wildfires out west. The news is recommending that everyone with respiratory problems remain indoors. The high today is supposed to be in the lower 90's, b ut all of this smoke in the atmosphere may cool things off a bit. I need to take care of my 'girlfriend' this morning, clean out her litter box and buy her some food. Talk about a 'cheap date!' Everyone have a GREAT Weekend-I know that I will!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'Ol'Faithful'

Just a note...
I went out to breakfast this morning, and had to dust the ash off of Ol'Faithful's seat. The sky was so full of smoke that visibility was down to about 1 to 2 miles. The air smelled like burning rubber. Not a great day to be outside! Everyone have a Great Day!

Hank & Ol'Faithful

Good evening all
Got back home a couple minutes before 5 this afternoon. Had a good ride home, even though it was in a 4-wheeler. Cindy was with me, and that made it great.
Had a great time at the HH.
Looking for the newsletter!!
Yall have a great day.

RR