Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

75/90's. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Mornin', Brenda;
53 headed for a high of 83 in Albuquerque today. I'm wondering what I'm going to do for Memorial Day weekend...I'll think of something. Note RR didn't post yesterday, he must still be on the road. Everyone have a Great Monday, it's back to work for me.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hsank & Ol'Faithful

Good evening all
Got home this afternoon at 4. A long trip home. I was 10 miles from Joplin waiting under cover while the tornadoes hit. After it cleared I headed west and made it 5 miles to where the freeway was closed. There were 5 semi trailers overturned on the freeway. Then when I got off heading south another one was overturned and other damage from a tornado. Guess it got pretty close. Then I rode a couple hours in rain. Part of that, about 1 hour I was doing 10-20 MPH because it was raining so hard I could barely see the road. A long day.
The rally was good. Nice visiting with others there. They are a good group also. Back to work tomorrow.
Yall have a great day.

RR

You were lucky. Glad you made it home safely. A lot of Joplin is flattened.

Brenda

Glad you're home safely, Rod. God was definitely there for you!
Bob