Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hooz gointa AVA Rally in Arkansas?

this poll may've already been done, but I missed it. I know RR's going. Anyone else? Several Tx going - mostly moteling. Larry Lawson & new guy Bob Enger (2010 VV) and I are camping. Probably leaving on Monday 11th & arriving same day via mostly US79.

Re: hooz gointa AVA Rally in Arkansas?

Richard, as you said, I am going. I saw you have a tent spot reserved. If two can share a spot, would you like to do that with me? BTW I don't snore.
I will be at our Hutto House that weekend and perhaps I could ride along if you would have me.

RR

All that'd be good. When I made the reservarion, he asked how big a tent I have, like that would affect which site he was gonna give me. When you call to reserve, you are welcome to join me at Area A, site 13 if that is allowed -or move us to a bigger site if need be.
I am tentatively either joining Larry Lawson & Bob Enger at Rockdale on Mon Jul 11, or maybe joining DeepSea at Waco - if he & Sheila want company. That'd also be on Monday. Thumbnail sketch of the route is Waco to Palestine via US84 (w DeepSea) or Rockdale to Palestine via US79 (w Larry). All subject to change as needed.

Dorothy and I are going. Leaving Friday, and taking 3 days to get there.
Bob