Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning y'all.

Mornng y'all. 60/78. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Morning y'all.

Good morning all
Currently 44 here in Colorado Springs with mostly clear skies and heading for 50. Heading home around noon. Alamogordo will be nice with clear skies and 88. Only thing is, I am going home the quick way, which means the freeway most of the way. Had a great time here at the Church Assembly. Even got a few minutes last night to go for a ride to see the Garden of the Gods.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

Good Morning, All;
It's Laundry day today, and also time to pay my bills. Its 58 headed for a high in the upper 70's and windy. Might take a ride after Church tomorrow. IK want to get the next NL out 6/1. First call for articles! Everyone have a great weekend!

Ride Safe & Sane,
Hank S.

Good evening all
Got home about 7:30 this evening. Was a nice ride, even though I came home via freeway. 470 miles. Pulled into the driveway 3 miles short of 81,000. Haven't put as many miles on the C14 since I got the VV1700.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR