Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 55 so far and heading up to 85. Summer is here again. Pleasant ride to work and back home.
Remember lunch in Silver City in just 2 days. Noon at the Kountry Kitchen.
Hank, I was going to comment about BeemerRider having cataract replacement, but didn't. I had the same thoughts as you, why get them replaced, why not just have them removed.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. 48/80's. Early morning trip to Houston with Chris tomorrow. Docs are putting in 2 more stints for his heart. Prayers needed.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning All;
50 degrees in Albuquerque this AM, headed for a high of 80. Found out from Carl (Not AVA Carl, my mechanic Carl)that the keys have been made for Ol'Faithful, they'll be reinstalling the ignition switch today, and setting a couple of other things right. I'm hoping to get her back this afternoon. RR, about Beemer Rider's gaffe-I thought about ribbing him some more but decided against it. It would be akin to me getting my blood clots replaced (instead of removed.) I also don't know him that well, and wasn't sure how he'd take it. Gonna try to call Mac again today and see if he can make it to lunch (was unsuccessful on previous attempt.) 2 days to SC!
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Good morning...PS to Brenda

You and your family, and esprecially Chris, are in my prayers.

Ride Safe;
Hank S.