Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Hi everyone,
Couldn't sleep well, so got up and decided to be first on the board for a change. It's been very windy and that's been kicking up the alergens (maybe that's why I can't sleep). We're looking forward to this Saturday's lunch and seeing many of you. Am thinking of going through Safford and Mule Creek and returning through Lordsburg and on I-10. We considered staying the night in Silver City and returning on Sunday, but learned we would have the opportunity Sunday to spend time with two of our grandkids. These are 7 year old twin boys and a real hoot to be around. So we will be returning on Saturday. I put the charger on the Voyager battery yesterday;it's been a couple of weeks since I've ridden anywhere. Just need to wash the bike and check the tire pressure and we'll be ready to go. Oh well, I think I'll try going back to bed. Everyone have a good day.
Blessings
Bob

Re: Good Morning

Good morning NM and beyond. 43/80 here in Liberty, Tx. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Good morning all
I was able to sleep very well last night. Not too much wind here, so nothing much kicked up in the air. I usually don't have much problem with allergies anyhow. Hope you were able to get back to sleep Bob. And it will be nice to see you and Dorothy again. And PolandPrince also. It should be a good day for a ride according to the forecast. I will be riding over Emory Pass both ways, so that will be nice also. I will probably be riding the C14 for that enjoyment.
Down to 39 and heading for 80 today. Was cold riding to work yesterday, but should be better today. Wasn't too bad at Little League last night either.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Good Morning, All;
Hopin' to get Ol'Faithful back today. Prince, thanks for the restaurant address, now I can program it into my GPS and see if it still works. 47 in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high in the upper 70's. Guess Spring is back, but it was still cold last night (no heat in the apt.) Silver City ought to be fun! See you all there!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful