Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for another week after a great time at the HCT. I had a great time there, but all good times come to an end.
Currently 37 here with clear skies and heading for 68. Guess summer isn't here yet. Winter just doesn't want to let go.
Remember lunch at Silver City at noon at the Kountry Kitchen.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
64/70's, maybe some rain. We sure need rain!
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Is Kountry Kitchen the same place we ate at last year?

Good Morning, All;
Well, winter's back...That sure was a short Spring/Fall! 38 in Albq, headed fro a 'high' of 47.
It's supposed to warm up tomorrow, but on days like this I sometimes wish I lived in Phoenix! Going to call everyone down in RR's neck of the woods today and see if I can get someone interested in making the Silver City run with him. Meanwhile, I'm planning on being there, but RR you need to order some good wx for the trip!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Yes, that is the same place. Guess next time I could look for a new place, since we know where this place is now.
The weather for Alamogordo Saturday shows a high of 77 after getting down to 47 in the morning. And Silver City shows a high of 83 for Saturday. Looks like a good day to ride over Emory Pass (twice even, once in each direction).
See yall in 5 days.

RR