Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning!!!

Good Morning, All;
Figured I'd start things out since everyone is on the way home from the HCT.
Sent Ol'Faithful in to the shop yesterday for the 'key problem' and to get her battery recharged.
I hope to have her ready for the Silver City run this weekend. I have one friend from Albuquerque that wants to ride with me, and I know of one couple from Az that is coming, so we ought to have a good group. Now if we coulld only get someone from RR's neck of the woods to come...
Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics from the HCT, you all hurry home, but please Ride Safe!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Good Morning!!!

Okay, this may sound a little picky, but, RR mentioned breakfast and Hank said lunch, which is it? I'll be staying overnight in Silver City anyway but I would like to know. Also, what is the other name of the restaurant?

Hey, Prince...
It's lunch. I'd have to leave about 0300 to make a breakfast, and RR is a lot closer to S.C. than I am.
He might be planning on a breakfast, then a ride, then lunch, but I'm not sure. I'm also surprised he hasn't posted by now, he should be back from the HCT.
The rest of us are just planning on doing lunch, then riding home. Hope to see you there!!

Ride Safe,
Hank S.

P.S.: I'm STILL not sure which restaurant were using!

Sorry about the confusion. I meant lunch at noon at the Kountry Kitchen in Silver City. I will try to watch things better next time.
Got back from HCT about 3:45. Had a great time with the rides and people there. Weather was great except for the wind I had to fight on the way home. Was humid Saturday, but still OK.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR