Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Windy this morning. Down to 50 so far and heaing for 77. The forecast doesn't say anything about wind. Hopefully it will settle down by this afternoon.
Heading off for Llano after work today. Will go by Hutto on the way for a couple hours tomorrow morning.
Hank, you have the place for the weekend. I will be back Sunday afternoon.
Rmember a week from Saturday, lunch in Silver City.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. 78/88, windy here also. Will be leaving for Llano tomorrow morning. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Hi, Guys;
Have fun in Llano Wish I could go Hopefully, I'll be riding Ol'Faithful on the silver city run. Might have a friend or 2 with me (the 'Black Leather & Chains' division of the EVA.) Meanwhile, my bank account doesn't have enough to buy dinner in it, but at least it's not in the red! I need to pick up some new rain gear for my planned ride to california over this Christmas. They vcall that 'planning ahead'. I'm planning on making the Enchanted Tour, too. Still wondering how they can have an 'enchanted rock' in Texas. Just another Texan copy of a New Mexico landmark! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.