Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Slept in a bit this morning. Woke up at 5:40 and hurried in to work. Only got here 15 minutes late.
Currently 57 and heading for 85 under clear skies. So far the weather is looking good for Llano this week. Maybe windy Friday.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Good Morning, all,
48 and partly cloudy this morning, headed for a high in the low 60's. Therer's a cold front pushing down from the north. Had a scare Saturday...Went and paid the bill on m y 'garage', and suddenly my account was 200.00 in the hole! It took me most of the day Saturday to get it straightened out. Seems the computer initially declined my card, then billed me 3 times for the same payment! Thank the Lord I was able to get that corrected! Going to take Ol'Faithful in to the shop Sat. to get the key made (Big Bucks, oh well...) The only way that things can go from here is UP!!!
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Hank
I guess that means you took the front end apart and didn't find the key in any crevases.
Good luck with getting a key.

RR