Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning y'all

Good morning y'all.
70's/80's.
Went to the doc, sinus infection and other allergies.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Morning y'all

Good morning all
Down to 55 and heading for 87. Was a little windy yesterday, but not bad. Supposed to be windy again tomorrow.
Brenda, hope you get over the sinus infection quickly. And John too. Need to be all well for next weekend.
Will be leaving for the HCT in 1 week after work. And remember lunch in Silver City on the 7th, just over 2 weeks.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
The thermometer on the front porch says 58, and we're headed for a high of 84...Guess Summer is here. RR, how hard is it to take the ignition switch off the Voyager? I need to tackle that this Sat. Brenda, I hope you and John get well, I've had experience with that type of infection, and they are NO FUN! Still don't know about the HCT...Money issues. Think I'll save it up for the ET this fall. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Hank
Not sure how difficult it is. I have never done that on an XII. I am sure you have to take the fairing off to get to it though.

RR