Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like another good day. Down to 57 and heading for 80 with clear skies.
I went to Ikea while in Hutto looking for lights for my trailer like Johnny has in his. They did not have any. He had some nice battery powered LED lights in his trailer for night lighting for the inside.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning.

Hi, Guys;
Up late again, don't have much time...
47 and 'breezy'. Think todays high is supposed to be in the mid 60's. Still no word on financing for the house. Oh, Well... Saturday is supposed to be warm, have several things planned (including finding Ol'Faithfuls' key!) Everybody have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe;
Hank S.

RR, we were also impressed with Johnny's trailer light, and found some at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. A 2-pack for $20. They seem really bright, and I like the on-off button feature better than the way Johnny's light is actuated.
We are riding to the Phoenix area today. Will spend the weekend with Charlie and Mark (from the first GC run) and their wives. Should be a fun time.

Bob
Thanks for the info. I will try looking there if I get a chance. Have a good time in Phoenix and say Hi to Charlie and Mark for me.

RR