Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

good morning.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, Brenda;
Did I say that you were a lady of few words?
Guess RR's at the races, hope he has fun. 33 with a chill factor of 29 this morning...There goes all of the new Spring growth! Predicted high is 59 and breezy. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe;
Hank S.

Hi everyone,
We got rained out yesterday which stopped construction on my buddy's garage, but the storm has cleared out now. We will build some more after church this morning.

Good afternoon all
Got back from my Texas ride about 3:30 this afternoon. Was a good time and good ride back. Cooled off riding over the mountains here. Not real warm here either. Currently 64 and getting down to the upper 30's tonight.
Had a great time in Texas. Cookout Friday night at the daughters house. Got some curtains put up in the house. Will have to get a little done each time.
The race was great. Carl came in 3rd. Dawn wasn't too happy as Jeff didn't do very well. It was windy, but at least that kept the temps down a little.
Staying home the next couple weekends before the HCT. Remember lunch in Silver City at noon on the 7th of May.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR