Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 61 and heading for 78. Clear skies and supposed to be windy again today.
Heading east to Hutto after work today. Will get there tomorrow morning. Then off to the Texas Motor Speedway Saturday for the NASCAR race with daughter Dawn and her husband. Then back home Sunday. So far the weather looks OK.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Re: Good morning

Morning y'all. 60/70's. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
Wx. is in the mid 50's with a predicted high in the low 70's and maybe some rain on tap for today=We could sure use some. I have a friend that is a contractor, who has said that he will go out and look at the property that I'm considering buying sometime next week. I may put some money down on it in a week or 2, but I have to find financing first. I have a couple of possibilities that I'm looking at.
Still unsure if I'm going to make the HCT, but I'd sure like too! Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe;
Hank