Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
44/70's. Gotta go buy a new computer today. Mine got fried last week. The gremlins had the hard drive for breakfast. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
I had to check twice, but it is correct. Only down to 72 and heading for 84. Says it is gonna be windy the next few days. Only cooling off a bit for the weekend.
Fort Worth looks like a chance of rain for Saturday, so guess I had better bring along my rain suit.
Brenda, be at the race track a round noon Saturday and we will sneak you in!!
Don't know when I will move to Hutto. Will have to work a few more years. If I find a job there I will move sooner. Have to get to more actively looking, but have been too busy lately.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Good Morning, All!
The post from Ron in Oregon is real interesting reading! It's been a long time since there was a post on this forum that didn't start with 'Good Morning'...
It's 57 this morning in ABQ headed for a high of 77, then a slight chance of rain tonight and tomorrow. Going to tear 'Ol'Faithful' apart Saturday to look for her key...I hope it's there!
P.S. to Brenda-Why don't you just replace your hard drive? It would be a lot cheaper!!
Everybody have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Hard drive for that computer is hard to find and cost almost as much as new computer.

Brenda