Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
75/80's. Rain due. Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA Land!!
A cold front came theough NM last night, with the low dropping into the low 40's. It's breezy outside, with the thermometer on my front porch reading 38 degrees. According to NOAA, the high today is suposed to be 63. We'll see...
I'm thinking about moving. I've found a nice little place in Los Lunas for about 20,000, and I'm going to see if I can qualify for it. (My credit isn't as good as RR's!) This would be a good thing, because I would have my own garage for my bikes and tools, and my own washer and dryer! I'm praying that this comes through. Anyway, Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed!

Hank, Good luck.!! Hope you get the place.

Brenda

Good morning all
Down to 23 here in Colorado Springs with mostly clear skies. The cold front came thru here about 2:00 yesterday afternoon as we were heading back from the Royal Gorge. Temps dropped about 15 deg and we got snow last night.
Waiting for the sun to clear the horizon before heading out. Will be home tonight and back to work tomorrow.
Hank, good luck with the house.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Good luck with the house venture, Hank. Is Los Lunas a small community about 30 miles south of Albuquerque? If so I have friends who live there. They are plugged into a very nice little church there. If you move there, I'll connect you with them.
Bob