Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back from SFR

Good day all
Just got back from the SFR. Had a great time. It definitely wasn't cold this year. Had good rides and was great spending time with all the EV and LSV friends. Weather was great for sleeping. A little warm in the afternoon, but all in all, very good.
Got a new EV member, Johnny Chavarria from Borger. He came down with Bob Bass. A really nice fellow, enjoyed talking with him and of course, everyone.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Re: Back from SFR

I got home about 4:30 after stopping in Mason to see Bruce and Jane Fowler.

Hi, Everyone!
The SFR was GREAT!! There were a lot of old friends there (and some new), and the weather was wonderful...Cool mornings, warm afternoons, and the blue Texas sky. It's been a long time since I've had this much fun at a run. Got some great pics, too. RR, I'll send some to you for inclusion in the photo album (if you wish). I made it home at almost exactly 7:00PM. This is the first time I've made it home from an out-of-state run in one day. that's something for the history books. I had a really great time, but will save it for the upcoming NL, due out Wed. Everyone get your articles in!!

Ride Safe;
Hank S.

It's 10:00 Mon AM and Dorothy and I just pulled in to our home. Rode as far as Van Horn with Ron, then parted company and we fought headwinds clear into Lordsburg NM. Spent the night there at a cheap motel and left about 7:30 this morning. Bike ran great, but I just changed the oil. It was a little overdue, and was "ticking" some.
We had a good time. Big Bend is a beautiful area and we really enjoyed the scenery. Especially enjoyed Chisos! Food was good and company was great. We keep meeting new people (new to us) from LSV. Bob Bass, Johnny C, John and Brenda (did I forget anyone), it was good meeting you guys, and I hope to see you again in the future. I just wish I could do something about the headwinds going home. It must be a March in Texas thing!
Bob and Dorothy