Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
67/82.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Nice temps again today. Currently 52 and heading for 71. And that is the current temp at Terlingua, 71 heading for 89. Both places under clear skies and a bright moon.
Hank, will we be getting a newsletter before the SFR??
It isn't going to get as cool as predicted for the ride south. Forecast for 40 Thursday morning. Looks like good weather for the SFR. Looking forward to the good rides and great people. Ron should be here tomorrow night.
Brenda, have a good ride and i will see you and John Thursday afternoon.
Bob and Dorothy, see ya then too. Haven't heard from Bud, hopefully he will be coming down from the snow in Colorado.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

See you there.

Brenda

Sorry, third year in a row that I won't be coming down. Schedule just doesn't permit it. You guys have a great time. I look forward to the write-ups and pictures.
-Bud

We are packing as we speak. Very windy yesterday, and rain last night. But it cleared out this AM, and has been a beautiful day. Weather should be terrific for our trek eastward. See you all in a couple days!
Bob

Re: Good morning/Well, I Tried...

Hey, All;
It doesn't look like I'm going to get the NL out before the SFR, just not enough time. Be thinking what you will put in your 'Ride Reports', I'll try to get it out as soon as I get back. See you in Terlingua!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.