Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning! Looks like a small weather system will work it's way thru here on Monday, but will be long gone before we leave on Wedn. for SFR.

Good morning all
Was down to 54 this morning. The sun is up now, so it is warming up to 80 today under clear skies. Is cooling off Wednesday, but is warming up for the trip to Terlingua.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Good Afternoon, All!
Just got back from church and have to do laundry this afternoon. At the prayer meeting before the service, there were several people that prayed for rain! Hope He doesn't answer that one, at least not right away. I sure hope everyone has a lot of fun there.
I'm planning to get the NL posted later this evening, so this is your last chance to get your articles in.
Still haven't been able to get a key made for Ol'Faithful yet, and I REALLY do not want to have to pull that ignition switch! The Triumph is still doing yeoman duty. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane, and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet