Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
44/72.
Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
44 here also and heading for 75 under clear skies. This is definitely a good time of the year. Ideal temps for the ride home from work.
Finally made it to the single digits for the SFR. Only 9 more days until I leave.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Rod, should we make reservations at the Big Bend Motor Inn? Looks like we'll spend Wedn night at Van Horn. That leaves us about 200 miles on Thursday.
Bob

Not Rod, but it probably wouldn't hurt to make reservations. Your never know how busy it will be around there.

Brenda

When I called they said no need to make a reservation as there is plenty open spots. Actually not spots, but just an open field where we set up a tent.
See ya in another 9 days. And I will be bringing Ron along. Should be a good time. A little warmer than the last few years. Currently 75 at 11:45, heading for 84 with a low tonight of 53. Same for the next few days. Still too early for the weather next weekend.

RR