Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
61/78. Nice out.
Have a good day. Be safe.
11 days till SFR.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A beautiful morning, down to only 50 and heading for 78 under clear skies. Has been beautiful out the past couple days. Would be nice for riding, but have been working around the house.
I even put a few things in the trailer for the SFR. Like Brenda said, only 11 more days until I leave for the SFR.
Time to head to church.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always ther for you.

RR

Re: Good morning

RR
...only 11 more days until I leave for the SFR.

Time to head to church.

RR

53/45 and rain here in Oregon. Must be getting close to Spring as the rain is getting warmer!

Rod, hope you remembered to set your clocks ahead last night and weren't late for church!

I am leaving Thursday for my trip to the Southwest. I will trailer the Voyager to Sacramento and ride from there as the forecast here is for rain for the next ten days, plus you can never trust the weather over the Siskiyou Summit this time of year. Don't want to test the Voyager on snow and ice!

I will leave Yuma Tuesday morning, the 22nd, and travel the scenic route you suggested. I'll be in Alamogordo sometime Wednesday afternoon/early evening.

Ron in Oregon