Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning New Mexico and beyond.
42/68. Chilly out this morning.
Have a good day. Be safe.
Where's Hank?

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Chillier here this morning. Down to 37 under clear skies, but heading for 72. Should be a good day. Haven't heard from Hank in a while either. He had an operation on his leg a little bit back. Haven't heard from him since then.
Will be leaving for the SFR in 2 weeks. Looking forward to it. Will have to start loading the trailer soon.
Yall have a great day and remember God is always there for you.

RR

Hey Rod I was curious if you had planned the rides for the Spring Fun Run yet. I will be in Las Cruces on Friday and thought maybe I could bring my KLR and catch up with ya'll for lunch and maybe ride with you on Saturday. Have tickets for George and Reba concert on Friday so we will be staying there Friday and at the Balmorhea State park on Saturday. Bob Bass and a couple of his friends are still planning on coming for the whole thing. In fact he and I rode about 250 miles today from Amarillo to Ute Lake and then to the northern Texas panhandle before returning home. Anyway hope to see ya'll soon.

Good to hear from you Pat.
Hopefully you will make it to some of the ride. for the rides, this year John Herring from the LSV has planned them. They are pretty much the same as we rode a few years back (I realize that doesn't mean anything to you). They are pretty good and both days will be going in to the Big Bend National Park. Not really long, but very good scenery and several stops to look around. I think each day is around 120 miles.
I will try to get them on the web page tonight or tomorrow.
Look forward to seeing you and Bob and his friends. It should be a good time.

RR