Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Still not warming up much. Down to 21 with clear skies. The sun will have it up to 56 this afternoon.
Got 3 posts cemented in for a fence yesterday. Maybe get some more done on that today, but need to let the concrete set well.
Going for a ride to Las Cruces this morning. Hopefully the sun will get things warmed up soon.
The LSV is going on their lunch ride today. Remember, ours is in 9 days, at the cantina in Willard.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Will get to the 70's today and will be in the 80's all next week. I love Az!
Bob

Re: Good morning

Good Afternoon, Everyone!!
NOAA says it's 54 at the airport, the thermometer outside my window says 58. It's been a beautiful day!
It started with my Bible and worldview courses at church, then I got to do laundry. I even had enough energy left to clean up Ol'Faithful a bit. Her windshield really needed it! I am feeling much better, and the 'full-body itch' that I have seems to be under control. I'm wondering if the weather has something to do with it? Anyway, Everyone have a Great Evening! I think I'm going to make some popcorn and watch a movie.

Ride Safe;
Hank