Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

BBBRRR morning. 26/45. Y'all have a goood day. Stay warm, be safe. Don't forget to let the dog back in when you put them out.! At least uncover their door.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A bit cooler here. Down to 19 with clear skies. Heading for 46. The sun will feel good. Still not warming much in the next few days. Still no water at work, but at least we have heat.
I don't take care of the dogs, but Cindy does that. I had dogs as a kid and that was enough. They are too much bother for me to deal with.
I have registration information and form for the Mid-West rally in Illinois I will be sending out tonight. Is anyone else planning on attending? I will put a link to the form on our calendar tonight also. It should be good with the Kawasaki road show being in attendance.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Afternoon, All;
Temp got up to 38 today, headed for the 50's over the weekend and into next week. I understand RR has ordered up clear and warm weather for the lunch run.
My throttle hand is itchin'! Brenda, I have a question or 2 concerning the 'ghost town' contest, I'll shoot you a PM. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe;
Hank

Just finished posting info for the MidWest Regional Rally in Savannah, IL on our web page. It has a little info plus the registration form. Remember, the Kawasaki demo rides will be there. I am planning so far on attending.
Yall have a great day.

RR