Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
41/50's, windy.
John and I took the wing out for a short ride yesterday. Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Cold again here. Down to 23 and heading for only 47 with a few clouds in the sky. Didn't get a call last night, so it is back to work. First time since last Tuesday. Most of the snow is gone. There was still a little ice in the workshop which had fallen of the C14 from its ride back home last Tuesday.
Glad you got out for a ride Brenda. It is always nice to get out on nice days. Hopefully the weather will be good for your lunch ride Saturday.
Remember our lunch ride on the 21st.
Only 45 days until the SFR. Only 5 days until the Bud Shootout and 13 days until the Daytona 500.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
20 degrees in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 38.
Wx is supposed to get worse this week, good chance for snow Tues. night. Hopefully, it'll clear up by next Monday. YAY, PACKERS WON!!! GO TEAM!!
I've been a Packers fan since the Bart Starr days (I know that dates me), and it's great to see them win one. Everybody have a Great Day!

Ride Safe;
Hank S.

Nice 40 degree day today in Denver followed by 6-8" of snow tonight with a high of 10 tomorrow. Oh boy..more shoveling.

Things are warming up here in Tucson. Should be in 60's or 70's all week. Dorothy and I are going up to Flagstaff on Wednesday to pick up the rest of our stuff in our building which is FINALLY in escrow. On the way home we will be going through Chino Valley to stay a day or so with Jan and Charlie (some of you have met them on the GCR). Had the satisfaction of helping Charlie determine why he had a low speed wobble (especially in tight corners) on his RSV. Seems his front tire is worn and is cupped on both edges. Pretty sure this is causing the problem. If Southwest Moto Tire has the right tire in stock, I will pick up one today and take up to him. Should get back home late Friday. Everyone take care.
Bob