Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA

Good morning.
32/upper 50's. John and I are planning on taking the wing for a lunch ride today. Don't know where we are going yet. Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: GMEVA

Good Morning, All;
WX is slowly improving here, high today is in the upper 30's. Made it to Church (Ol'Faithful, true to her name. started on the 2nd try...after sitting for a week in subzero temps), came home, and pulleld out the computer (since the superbowl isnt due to start until 1800!) and figured I'd give everyone a shout.
RR, it loks like my surgery will be on the 25th. I should be able to make Willard no problem. I'll call everyone this week. It'll be great to see the gang once again. Everyone STAY WARM!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the silver bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: GMEVA

Good afternoon all
It was warmer when I left for church this morning than when I went to bed last night. Was 30 when I left this morning and 27 when I went to bed. The VV1700 is also ready no matter what the weather, same as the C14, although they don't sit as long.
Glad you will be making the Cantina. Hopefully we will get a good turnout. I am planning on leaving early and getting a couple ghost towns for the LSV Ghost Town Tour. Haven't mapped out my route yet.
Also, the Superbowl starts at 4:20, not 6:00. Better get ready soon for the Packers win!!
Not getting very warm this week. At least not as bad as the past week.
Yall have a great day.

RR