Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
It is to cold. 23/55. Never made the high for yesterday. Y'all have a good day. Be safe.
It is time to renew those dues, and get your intent to attend for SFR in.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
The low this morning is a relatively balmy 9. Still made it to the single digits, but just barely. Heading for 47 under clear skies.
Have a funeral to attend this morning. Hopefully can get the cycle out today.
Hank, did you get the date changed for the operation on your leg? You need to make Willard. Will you be calling people?
Yall have a great day. Only 47 days until the SFR.

RR

Sun feels good this morning
Had a funeral to attend this morning, so I cleaned as much snow as I could off the driveway and got the bike out. Had to take it easy on the ice on the driveway, but once I got out on the road it was just fine. Felt good to get back on 2 wheels again.
I don't think it made it above freezing here either yesterday. I saw 31 before it started cooling off. Is up to 28 already, so it will make it above freezing, but I doubt it will make the scheduled high of 45.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Which bike did you take?

The VV1700. I usually ride it on the weekends and the C14 to work on weekdays.

RR