Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
28 degrees + rain = Freezing rain+ cages, Doesn't compute. Wreaks everywhere. Stay home. Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

The web page seems to have resolved its issues with me as I am now able to post :-). We had a PM snow storm yesterday to put 3-4" on top of what we already had. I am looking at options for coming to the SFR.... I may need to bring my 15 yr old grandson. Would that be OK?

Good Morning, All;
14 degrees outside under cloudy skies, with a predicted high of 33. Finally, a 'warming trend'!
Bud, I see no problem with your grandson at the SFR, but I believe RR should have the final say on that. I came home early from work yesterday, but feel much better today. Hopefully, I'll make it through a full day of work today. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Stay warm;
Hank S.

Bud, no problems with bringing your grandson.
He would be welcome.

Brenda

I brought my 14 year old granddaughter on the Grand Canyon run last fall. She fit right in.

Thanks. It is a "Spring Break" issue. Just lots of options being discussed. Also, weather will be an issue from and to Colorado that time of year.
-Bud

Good morning all
Down to 0 here. We have water. Finally got it on late yesterday afternoon after replacing one section of PVC which had burst when it finally thawed. Heading for 33 today. No work again today for the third day.
Bud, of course your grandson is welcome as Brenda said. Does he like riding?
Bud, glad you are able to post finally.
Yall have a great day.

RR