Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning

It's cold outside.

Brenda

Re: Morning

'Mornin', Brenda...
It's -4 here in the 'frozen north', headed for a high of a balmy 21 degrees under clear skies. Too cold to do much except stay in and try to stay warm.
CCCOOOMMMMEEEOOONNN SSSPPPRRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both bikes are blocks of ice. Finally kicking the 'crud', took Cipro to do it.

Ride Safe;
Hank in NM

Good morning all
Down to -9 so far. Heading for 24. No water in the house. Sun just peaking over the mountains.
Holloman is closed again today, so no work.
Sounds like Pat had a good time in the Big Bend area.
Yall have a great day.

RR

16 degrees this AM. This is the coldest I have ever seen it down here. But no frozen pipes! Yea!

I don't even want to tell you how cold it has been up here in Denver. Warming trend on the way for the next few days. It may make it above freezing by tomorrow PM.
-Bud

Good to hear from you Bud. Did you resolve the problem with posting or did it resolve itself?
Next time KEEP THE COLD UP THERE!! I haven't heard, but I believe this is probably a record low for here.
Just checked and it is up to 15 outside, but the thermometer is close to the sunlight, so it probably is a bit lower than that.
Yall have a great day. And remember only 49 days until SFR!!!

RR