Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
20/30's. Windy.
Stay warm. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Down to 27 this AM. Supposed to get down to the high teens over the next 2-3 days. Ouch!

Weatherman says snow/sleet thursday night, snow for friday. Yuck.!

Brenda

Good morning all
Finally getting on the computer. I have the day off. Actually I can't go to work as they closed Holloman AFB for today. I have to use vacation time for this.
Currently 7 and heading for a balmy 21. CCCCOOOOOOMMMMMEEEE OOOONNNNN SPRING. Supposed to get down to 0 tonight and up to 22 tomorrow. Then it starts warming up. Supposed to be 42 Friday. We have about 9" of snow and still comming down, but just barely snowing now.
Bob, be sure the water pipes are warm enough there. Hope you keep warm!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

The snow in New Mexico is what will be here thursday and friday.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
When I got up this morning, the temp was 1 degree, with a windchill of -24. Now, the sun is out, and the temp is 2 degrees with a windchill of -14. That's an improvement...I think I'm home sick again, and on an antibiotic which will hopefully fix the problem.
To Quote RR; COOOMMMMEEEEOOOONNN SSSPPRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!
Everyone have a Great Day, and STAY WARM!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank in 'The Frozen North'

Couldn't wait on spring.I loaded up the KLR Sunday in my truck and drove to Fort Stockton. Unloaded it Monday morning and drove through all of Big Bend from the North and then out up to Alpine. Stayed in Alpine Monday. Then Tuesday headed west to Marfa then South to Presidio and took 170 to Terlingua.By this time it was getting pretty cool and I still had to get back to Fort Stockton. By the time I got back to Fort Stockton it was 24 degrees. Loaded up and headed back to Amarillo. 670 miles on the KLR and 700 on the truck. Great trip though and still planning on going in March if my work schedule allows.

Sounds like it was a good trip.
Hope to see you at Big Bend in March.

Brenda