Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning.

Good morning.
31/ 58. Frosty.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning.

Good morning all
More than frosty here. Down to 21 under clear skies but heading for 66. Did I say CCCCOOOOOOMMMMMEEEE OOOONNNN SPRING!!!
Got some exciting news in my email this morning. Email from Duane Ash. Kawasaki and the demo truck will be at our rallies this year. Starting with the Midwest Regional in Savanna, IL in May, the AVA rally in Arkansas and the Western Regional in Oregon. That sounds exciting.
The rally in Illinois sounds good. I haven't heard about that one yet. It might be good to go to.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning.

Good Afternoon! I tried to post this morning, but my laptop (which I'm not really used to yet) deleted my message for some reason, and I didn't have time to re-copy it. Oh, Well! It's about 44 outside now, our high for the day, supposed to hit 24 tonight. I need to get some time to work on the bikes...they both need attention.
Larry (my friend who is a cancer survivor) might ride with me to Willard for lunch next month. We're thinking about leaving early, riding down the river, and coming in on 60. It should be fun. RR, don't forget to order good wx that week! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed!