Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
52/60's, small chance of rain.
Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Don't know what is going on with the weather. Down to only 54 and heading for 67. It was almost hot working outside yesterday. Got a water line run to the front of the house for watering plants. It is too good to be stuck at work. Would be better to be out riding.
Talking about work, it is back to work after a nice 4 day weekend. Like I said a couple days ago, I could get used to this staying home.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 41 degrees outside under partly cloudy skies. We're in a Heat Wave-it hit 59 yesterday!!! High today is supposed to be in the low 50's. Have to ride in and take some extra time for lunch, I need to take my laptop to the 'computer mechanic' and run by the bank. Ol'Faithful will get some miles added today. Hope we have some takers for the Saturday (Friday?) lunch. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed