Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
52/58. Rained all day yesterday, it has finally moved elsewhere.
Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
The last day of my long weekend. Sure is nice. I could get used to this, however I have also become accustomed to eating.
Currently 45 heading for 69. Some high clouds, but the temps are beautiful.
Have some work out in the yard to do. Will be a good day for it.
Tonight have Michael Rearden presenting the gospel of John from memory. This is his third time here in Alamogordo at our church. Hopefully we will have a good turnout.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Central TX is heading for mid-60s today, rain's gone. Gonna ride a little today - if I still remember how.

Good Morning, All;
Slept in to 7:30 today. Tomorrow, it's back to 4:30 and head for work. It's in the high 40's right now, headed for a high of about 52 under a BLUE sky with a few clouds over the mountains. Hope to be able to clean both bikes this afternoon, doing laundry right now. Would like to ride, too, just not sure where. It's too late to meet RR in Alamogordo for lunch
Maybe I'll ride down to my local Kawasaki Farm/Marine dealer and see if they have a new Voyager on the floor. That's all I need-more debt!! Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed